E-Safety has a high priority at Chailey St. Peters Primary school. The school aims to get the best use of digital technologies by preparing pupils, training staff and educating parents in how to access the Internet and associated resources safely and securely.
Please find below documents to help you keep yourself and your family safe online produced by the Schools ICT team. Feel free to browse and read up to support with online usage at home.
- FACEBOOK PARENT GUIDE.pdf
- Staying Safe Online - Age Ratings.pdf
- Staying Safe Online SELFIES.pdf
- Staying Safe Online MOBILE PHONES.pdf
- Staying Safe Online SEXTING.pdf
- Staying Safe Online TECHNOLOGY IN BEDROOMS.pdf